Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just a few more days and lots to do

Well we leave for Disney in less than a week. I have double checked all travel plans this AM- and I have started the packing list. We are all excited, but I just don't want to leave Julia. I know it is for the best, but.... it is still hard. A neighborhood baby born after her got a tooth yesterday- we still have no teeth. I bet the come in while we are gone. I feel like there is no way to get done all that has to be done before we can leave. Today- normal stuff, and laundry. Thursday is Songfest at USM- the kids love this. Friday Joey has a gig, and Saturday he has a gig- so I am all by myself to pack and get the kids ready to go. Sunday we are doing a fake Thanksgiving with the Odom's, and Monday is a Monday night football game. We leave Tuesday... Whew - I am worn out from typing it all!

Saturday I plan on doing any last minute shopping for vacation clothes and to pick up our Christmas Cards. I am going to take the picture Friday night (if I don't find time to do it earlier this week) and upload it to Walgreens I guess- I wanted to address them in the car on the way to Disney so that I can mail them as soon as we return. I have been very bad about getting cards out in a timely manner lately!

I am going to figure out how to post pictures on here soon. More updates soon.

No comments: